Sun, Oct 6, 6:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Help needed finding a simple prop

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:31 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:19 AM

file_42844.jpg

I desperately need this, and I have looked everywhere I can think of for one. You'd think *somebody* would have made one - but I'm damned if I can find it. I can't even adapt a full arch, because the ones I've seen are made of weirdly spaced triangles, so creating another prop with the Grouping tool is out of the question - and I don't have any modelling apps (or skills) at the moment. It can be any format which Poser 4 PP can handle, I don't need any textures because I'll make my own. Any ideas? TIA

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

synergyauto ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:43 PM

Attached Link: http://www.warnerdesign.net/arch.zip

file_42845.jpg

If this is what you needed, click the link to get it. It's in .obj format.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:43 PM

Thank you!

My Store

My Gallery

synergyauto ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:59 PM

Anytime :) *Hint, if you need a model made, posting in a model forum is a wise choice ;) * Just kidding sam

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 6:11 PM

Hehe. Hey, how goes it with the guitar?

My Store

My Gallery

maclean ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 12:10 PM

SamT. Try going to 3d Commune and getting my Prop-o-rama packs from Freestuff. There are 3 packs, each one full of weird and wonderful primitives that Poser doesn't have. Just search for maclean. I don't know if that specific shape is in them, but there are about 80 shapes, all of which you can use to build other things. Plus, you can re-distribute them, since I don't give a s**t. LOL. mac

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 12:33 PM

Mac - thanks very much. I'll go look for them now. :)

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.