Tue, Sep 24, 6:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 5:52 pm)

Subject: symmetrical morph

tommyboy73 ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 3:50 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 9:25 PM

If I am morphing an arm or leg (using Michael) how can I make the other arm or leg have the same morph settings without physically selecting the other body part and playing with the dials? Can you somehow make both arms morph at the same time?

compiler ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 4:24 PM

Yes, there is a way : make a full body morph : You have to create a morph for each part that's affected by your morph. You MUST keep the same name for these morphs in each part (ex : "muscular"). Set all these morphs to 1. Delete the other morphs of each part, or set them to 0, as you wish. Create a full body morph by using the figure menu (don't forget to give it the SAME name that you used on the various parts, eg :"muscular") Go back to each part, set all your "muscular" (or whatever morph you created) to 0 Select "body" and set your body morph to 1. Et voila. I never was able to find a quicker way, but I'm not the best technician here, by far. Hope this helps. Compiler

Crescent ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 5:23 PM

To make it a little easier, you can cheat and do a Copy/Paste on the dials - do the left shoulder, copy the dials, then paste to the right shoulder. It isn't obvious, but the Control C/Control V will work. After you get all the parts done, (assuming you have the shoulder, the forearm, etc. to do) you can create the full body morph so you have just one dial after that to manipulate. Cheers!

tommyboy73 ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2003 at 8:52 AM

Thanks for your answers folks. What i thought was that there was a way that if I was to select the right arm and adjust the dials to morph it, at the same time those changes would affect the left arm. Hence a symmetrical morph.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.