Sat, Sep 21, 5:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: BVH Motion problems

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2000 at 10:59 AM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 6:18 AM

I bought the Zygote motion pack (the one with 10 fighting moves) and im having a problem. I turn off all my IK chains to start with then import it along the Z axis (the X axis bends by figure into knots) and the neck/head is lumping up. If I do Restore-->Figure--> Head and Neck then it goes back to the correct un-lumped mesh but I lose the 'pose'. Any ideas? -Colt

bonestructure ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2000 at 11:50 AM

Try unclicking use limits

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

CDunbar ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2000 at 12:58 PM

making sure that the body is selected and not something else

bonestructure ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2000 at 1:09 PM

I find that if I leave use limits on, many of the poses I want to use just won't work. They throw the model all around. Unclicking it usually gets the pose in, but sometimes you have to check to see if bodyparts are intersecting with each other

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2000 at 9:38 PM

I turned limits off....and still it doesn't help. Im using the p4 nude man and the p3 nude man with the patch update. However if I use it on the defualt man it works (minus the errors) so im totaly confused now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.