Sat, Oct 5, 7:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Raise your hand if...(A Plea to Billy-T)

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 11:44 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

Raise your hand if you find yourself wishing Billy T's latest items fit V3 in her default shape. (Hand Raised) -WTB

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 11:46 PM

...Which, to be perfectly clear, means I really, really like the looks of the product, just fear I can't use it. -WTB

Eowyn ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 6:52 AM

I really love his items.. but.. yes. I tend to avoid items that say "You must set this and this morph to this and this value to be able to use this". I'd rather have everything conform to the default shape.

zukeprime ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 6:55 AM

Darn... I thought you were going to say "fit V2." I downloaded it, since I already bought the V2 leathersuit, and tried it out. Of course, it didn't fit at all, but those open collar morphs are killer!

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 9:17 AM

If you've got Tailor, you ought to be able to transfer the settings, then put the dial at negative the amount on the suit to get it to fit the default shape. It can work pretty well on some clothing. I use it on the Wusamah stuff for Mike (requires a thin setting pf .5). After I added the thin morph via Tailor, I loaded it up, conformed it to Mike, and set the thin setting on the clothing to -.5 and it fit very well. A little tweeking, but not much.

milamber42 ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 11:23 PM

Using Tailor to morph the suit to fit default V3 worked pretty well. The suit is built for the ThighWide and WaistNarrow morphs set to 1. I have the suit fitting V3's default waist and hip. I forgot to check the breasts. It looks good with BreastSize6 set to 1. I'll post the render sometime tomorrow. It's time for bed :)

Eowyn ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 6:08 AM

pdxjims, I was under the impression that the Tailor doesn't work on V3? :/

milamber42 ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 7:35 AM

file_47808.jpg

The left render is V3 with Billy-T's default Catsuit. He sets the following morphs. ThighWide 1.0 WaistNarrow 1.0 BreastSize8 .9 BrstNatural .5

The right render is V3 with her default body shape, except for the breasts. Somehow, I missed the breast setings last night. The Catsuit has a V3Base morph, transferred using Tailor, to adjust the hips, thighs, and waist to default. I can account for the breast settings tonight and see how it affects the open morphs.

Eowyn,

The Tailor works just great on V3. It does not CR2s created with Poser 5 though. I just load custom character Cr2's into Poser 4 and save them before I use them with Tailor.

Eowyn ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 8:17 AM

I had no idea it works with V3... I'll have to try it today :D Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.