Fri, Sep 20, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Dowloaded Bryce .odp files fail format check

johnkramar ( ) posted Wed, 12 March 2003 at 12:46 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 4:16 AM

Hi, I'm running Bryce 5 on a 400 MHZ PowerMac running OS-X 10.2.4 and I can't upload .obp files that I download from Renderosity. If I have format check on Bryce won't read the file and if format check is off there is an error message "An unexpected error has occured (invalid format)" at the end of reading the file. Is there some kind of modification that I need to make to the file or is there is translation program ala the oser MacConverter? Cheers,

Aldaron ( ) posted Wed, 12 March 2003 at 1:23 PM

Where are you trying to import it? You can't use the file/import object. You must click the little triangle next to the word Create in the top pallette, then select a category to place it in then click import. Once in the library select it and click the check mark to place it in your scene.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Wed, 12 March 2003 at 3:44 PM

Just to get rid of some of the simpler things first... Did you unzip, unrar, unsit, the .obp? It was most likely archived/compressed somehow. (Just want to make sure)

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

johnkramar ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 6:59 AM

Thanks, I was trying to import using File/Import Object Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.