Sun, Sep 22, 3:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Bushi's real eyes

maga ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2000 at 5:10 AM ยท edited Mon, 19 August 2024 at 8:13 PM

I just downloaded these eyes, but I have troubles in using them. Poser says obj. file is missing, but in the downloaded file there is no obj. file. Can anybody help? I had the same problem with bushi's wings too

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2000 at 5:47 AM

Odd, I had no problem with these at all. Which OBJ file is Poser complaining about? It might be that a slightly different set up in your Geometries file is causing P4NF to be pointed to a different/non-existant directory. Paul

Siegbert ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2000 at 6:35 AM

I had the same problem, but found a workaround. In the PC environment, some uploaders send the OBJ as RSR file. I converted the RSR's from Bushi using the rsr2obj application (I think it can be found in the utilities section). After converting and replacing Bushi's RSR's with the OBJ's, all went well HTH Siegbert

maga ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2000 at 6:48 AM

Siegbert, rsr2obj application is a program and if yes, where can I find it? In effect there is an rsr. file in the zip file.....

Siegbert ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2000 at 7:00 AM

Hi again, maga The rsr2obj by Anthony Appleyard (I think that is his name) has made quite a few very usefull modules. It can be found in the utility section of the Poser Free Stuff. The RSR's in some of Bushis's creation are really Obj's. The conversion of the RSR's to OBJ's was successfull on my PC. P4Eyes and the Wings. Siegbert

Siegbert ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2000 at 7:07 AM

One more important item, maga. I have a well organised Poser Directory, and I have to use an editor to change many of the great downloads from Renderosity to the directories I have on my system. You must open some of the text editable files (CR2's PZ3's etc...) and check if you have required folders; if not change the folder names or create new ones. HTH Siegbert.

maga ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2000 at 8:39 AM

Thanks for advice, Siegbert! Ill try this evening and come back to you with the results.....

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2000 at 3:12 PM

Quick question, are Bushi's eyes strictly for Poser 4 or cana they be used in Poser 3? Do they require transparency maps? Thanks

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.