Fri, Sep 20, 6:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: 3-Axis - Poor Customer Service?? Direct numbers to call? Probs with Tutorial?

solojaw ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 11:53 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:52 AM

Hi guys, has anyone else had problems with 3-Axis? I ordered the Poser 5 tutorial on the 11th of April but I still have not received it. Do they have a direct number where they can be contacted???

leather-guy ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 12:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3-axis.com/index.html

Every page of their web site has a "or order by phone" 800 number at the top - have you tried that? Unless you ordered overnight shipping, 10 days to deliver doesn't seem out of line for std UPS, depending on where you are in relation to them. It's coming from San Jose, CA

allisoncom ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 6:07 PM

As soon as we received your email, this morning, we contacted our Fulfillment House and requested that they put a priority on tracking your order. Good news! According to the UPS Tracking Notification (that was also emailed to you at 1:30 AM on 4/15), your order is scheduled to deliver today, 4/21. You also received the same UPS Tracking number and link so that you could track your package as often as you wished. Also, according to our 800# Call Log, our Order Line Operators gave you this same information each of the 3 times that you called last week; UPS can take up to 5 or 6 business days to ship across country and for your package, their clock started on 4/15. I just rechecked the UPS Tracking site for you and saw that there was an attempted delivery today at 12:35, but because there was no apartment number provided on your order, they could not leave the package. I will follow-up and see what I can do from this end. Please check your email box later this afternoon for updated delivery information. Thank you for your order and please feel free to contact me directly at karen@3-axis.com, if there is anything else that we can do for you. We place the highest priority on providing superior customer service and will do everything in our power to make sure that you are pleased with the products and people associated with 3-AXIS and Poser 5 Demystified._______________________ ** And thanks, leather-guy, for your earlier reply, we appreciate your putting this in proper perspective.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.