Fri, Sep 20, 7:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:17 pm)

Subject: Victoria 3 morphs and clothing

Karma ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 4:32 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 6:19 PM

How do I make victoria 3 morphs that will affect clothing? This includes using the body and head morph packs. I find it rather tedious and double the work to morph clothes to fit a nicely morphed V3 model. I remember in the V2 days, I could save the body morph and then click the morph on the clothing item, and whalla, it fits nicely. Tried to save a pose with morph channels, but that doesn't work. Using poser 5. Any ideas?

Lyrra ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 6:45 PM

The clothing item needs to have the morphs to match the model. The program Tailor can be used to make matching morphs on the clothing object, but it is a bit tricky to use on V3. I beleive DAZ has tutorials on the subject. Or you can use dynamic cloth objects in Poser 5 ... I beleive there are some made for V3 aorund in freestuff and in the market.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.