Thu, Sep 19, 4:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Clear water for water globe?

jasonmit ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 12:27 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 9:02 PM

I'm trying to create a waterglobe to put a miniature castle in but when I pick a water texture they all have a bluish tint. Any ideas on how to get a clear water texture?

woodhurst ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 12:46 AM

usually when u apply water textures to anything but a ground or water plate, the texture comes out different. maybe u can try using a bluish glass texture or just turn the transparency up on the water texture.

Erlik ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 2:12 AM

"Still and Deep" doesn't have a bluish tint. Unless you're seeing the reflection of the sky.

-- erlik

FWTempest ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 8:48 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=366139

I like using the "water" glass texture... same tasty refraction as water, with none of the color, and 1/3 fewer calories. :) It's what I used to do the water in the image at the link.....

jasonmit ( ) posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 9:58 PM

I ended up using "Still and Deep." Thanks, everyone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.