Thu, Oct 10, 4:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: DNA?

LonRanger ( ) posted Fri, 30 May 2003 at 7:28 PM · edited Wed, 25 October 2023 at 2:22 AM

Does anyone know where I can get some good 3D footage of DNA? (without violating copyright) I want to use it for a low-to-no-budget animation I am creating.

Thanks

bikermouse ( ) posted Sat, 31 May 2003 at 1:44 AM

LonRanger, Can't you just make a double helix in a 3d program and animate it in Bryce or does it have to look realistic? I think aa double healix looking thing would not be too hard to do in Carrara for example, but I'd have to see what you want it to look like before I could really say - got links to any pictures of what you want it to look like?

LonRanger ( ) posted Sat, 31 May 2003 at 2:32 AM

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I finally did create one in Bryce. It looks fine. The reason I was checking around is that I am not too experienced with 3D and was looking for a short-cut, BUT...these are the kind of things I need to learn how to do.

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 31 May 2003 at 5:22 AM

They have a DNA model at RuntimeDNA, it may have the .obj file or it might only be for Poser but you could D/L it and take a look. Catlin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.