Wed, Sep 18, 11:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Newbie needs help with path

seaayre ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 8:37 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:34 AM

file_63809.jpg

Hi. I am quite new to Vue, but having fun so far. :D I know there is lots wrong with the image, but my main problem right now is figuring out how to make a little path or walkway to the front steps of the cottage. I found a tutorial for a path, but it seemed quite advanced, and probably more complex than I need for this image. Any suggestions at all would be welcome. Thanks! :) --Karen

YL ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 2:18 AM

Maybe go to terrain editor (double click on terrain), then select the dig brush, adjust the size, and try to do your little path. It will be a trial and error process, so you should save your initial work ;=)

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 4:58 AM

file_63810.jpg

If your ground is flat, you also can create a path in the terrain editor. Just open it, click RESET and draw your path. Clip it and OK. Guitta

seaayre ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 11:48 AM

Thank you for the tips. I will give them a try. :D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.