Wed, Sep 18, 12:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: What are the rules??

Georgous ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 9:00 PM ยท edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 1:01 AM

I was wondringwhat the rules were about taking an already existing object(one that someone else created),and creating a morph for it to include in a package?can it be done and if so how?i.e what format can i send the morph out in?Just wondering thanks

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2003 at 10:09 PM

Yes you can. There's a few ways to handle this. 1) Put the morph in an otherwise blank .cr2 file and have people use Morph Manager to transfer it to the original object. There's probably a tutorial out there on how to do it, but I can't think of one right off-hand. 2) Squish the morph .obj file. (I believe there's a free utility to do that, otherwise Traveler's tutorial at www.morphworld30.com will explain what I mean.) People can then add the morph using the good old Add Morph Target routine. Hope this helps, Cres

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2003 at 12:08 PM

You may also encode the obj file by using Objaction Mover (in freestuff) the user will then have to have the original object to decode it

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.