Tue, Sep 3, 6:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 02 7:24 pm)

Subject: V3 broke into pieces when I posed her

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:03 PM · edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

She was a character I'd made and saved. I opened a Pz3 I had (a new one - nice aeroplane from IW) and then I popped her into the scene, but when I posed her she broke up. I have a mac. No RSR files anywhere I don't think. any ideas? I bet this has happened lots before but I couldn't find the answer when I searched the forums. She used to work fine. Sob! Sniffle, Sob. Love Esther ps I have poser 4

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:27 PM

file_72781.jpg

The thing is when I load the airplane from the figures library and put her in it she's fine, but when I load the PZ3 of the airplane, and then put her in it, she breaks apart as soon as I pose her. Please don't tell me it's because the cabin isn't pressurized. Love esther

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:47 PM

Are your IK's off. Make sure they are. Also check in your geometry folders to make sure there are no rsr files. This is really weird and I haven't seen any thing like this. You may have to load her first and then the airplane (if possible)before you pose her.

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:51 PM

I don't think macs have RSR files in the geometry folder. At least not visible ones. Yes I can do it without using the PZ3 but the PZ3 has correct scaling and nice lighting and I liked it. Okay I turned IK off and reposed her but she didn't come back together again. Love esther

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 7:57 PM

How's this for weirdness. IK and limits both turned off. I imported another figure from my figures library. another V3, and when I posed her - guess what? Yes, she exploded again! All these exploding vickies are very upsetting. Love Esther

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 8:12 PM

Save the lighting to one of your lighting folders and reapply it later. You may have to estimate the scaling.

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 8:14 PM

file_72782.jpg

This is my other V3 I brought in to the PZ3 which I bought. from IW. My vickies are exploding left right and center. Love esther

Momcat ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2003 at 9:51 PM

I'd send a note to IW, and see if they can help.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.