Sat, Sep 21, 1:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Ok so we have a Mil-cat but can we have.............

TheWanderer ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 4:03 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:37 AM

Hi So we have the eagerly awaited 'moggie' but now we need a mil-dog which can be a puppy or a fully grown adult dog of various types. Dave

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 4:17 PM

A millenium dog would be cool .. Maybe it could also have a really nice wolf as well.

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 4:23 PM

Well in the meantime you can "make do" with my freebie dog morphs at http://www.planit3d.com/index.htm with maps.. and I have some coyote and wolf morphs (with pups) with new maps at my store too... Vista Internet Products. :) I just went and got, downloaded & tested the mil cat and maps & poses.. WOWOW!! :D

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

SothArtist ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2003 at 11:41 PM

Lyne makes fantastic animals! Really cool!

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 12:33 AM

Great idea. I would wait a while though and let Mike Lane rest a bit before asking for another pet :)

Caly ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 10:09 AM

Actually I'm all for the full range of Millennium animals...A Noah's Ark worth of animals! :) But of course they can rest first. ;)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

DraX ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 11:00 AM

I have absolutely no doubts of a Millenium Dog showing up... it's simply the next logical step.

rbtwhiz ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 5:17 PM

"I have absolutely no doubts of a Millennium Dog showing up..."

Hmm... maybe I should finally update [my] website.

-Rob

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 5:28 PM

Attached Link: http://www.rbtwhiz.com/

Thanks Rob they look great :)

rbtwhiz ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 8:51 PM

:D Thanks.

Though I have had feline (Siamese) family members in the past, I've always been the canine type, myself. Growing up, my family had German Shepherds, Wolves, Australian Shepherds and a Norfolk Terrier. My father, now has a Beagle... My mother, several cats. Lacking human children of my own as of yet, I am the proud father of two "Min-Pin" (Miniature Pinscher) sons. One with a champion bloodline and very characteristic of the breed (attentive, alert, protective of his family, thinks he is the size of a Great Dane... and acts the part), and the other that is... well... a little silly. Very un-pinscher like, loves people of any age, loves cats, very curious, very lovable. A long time family friend has a couple Great Danes, beautiful... massive. Another friend, the proud parent of a Boxer pup. The neighbor across the way has a beautiful Golden Retriever pup, that the silly one of mine loves to play with. The neighbor across the street has one that resembles a Weimaraner or Vizsla.

Not that anyone really wanted to know all that, but I thought it would give a little insight as to the breeds I've shown... not that others are not readily attainable.

-Rob

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 9:36 PM

My parents have turned into cat freaks now, but in the past my mom was very attached to her English springer spaniels :)

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 9:37 PM

BTW, I hope you don't mind but I posted your picture of the dogs in the Product Showcase so people could get a look of them.

rbtwhiz ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2003 at 11:53 PM

Don't mind at all... would've posted an image here myself, but I don't visit that particular forum unless someone directs my attention to it - and posting it in here would have almost certainly caused a ruckus. Regardless of how long I've been part of the community, what I've contributed to poserdom on the whole, whether I were responding to a request or not... I work at DAZ now (since March'02) and therefore play by different "rules" (spoken, unspoken, written or otherwise). So, I post (when I can; without compromising the confidentiality of the project) previews of projects I'm working on, on my personal site and let those who seem interested know by directing them there. Besides, got far too many big projects to work on to go round and round with some of the petty bickering of late. :) Sooo... to make a long story short, thanks! ;)

-Rob

ryamka ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2003 at 12:08 AM

Petty bickering?!?!?!?! You want "petty bickering"? Alrighty then. Does the MilDog have anatomically correct genitalia? If not, I've got a pitchfork, and I know how to use it!!! I swear to god there will be rioting in the forums if the MilDog does not have correct "garbage". And it better include morphs that include being fixed and erect, and that knobby thing it does before it.... hee hee. - Ray

ryamka ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2003 at 12:09 AM

Oh yeah... Dog's rule (and by definition, cats suck). Thank you. - Ray

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2003 at 12:34 AM

Never mind the bickering you are doing an excellent job. Have fun with the project :)

Caly ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2003 at 1:15 AM

Err.. Cats Rule, Dogs Drool. ;)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 24 August 2003 at 6:57 AM

Dogs rule, because cats have much better things to do with their time.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Mon, 25 August 2003 at 12:23 AM

"Dogs have Masters - Cat's have Staff" :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.