Sun, Sep 22, 6:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Poser question (locking Right Arm parts)

pares101 ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2003 at 10:24 AM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 1:40 PM

Im trying to do an animation with a man holding a gun up while walking , i did the walk designer for the walk and i put the arm up but now how do i lock that position so that the animation continues with the arm in the same place?

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2003 at 10:59 AM

If I've understood you correctly the walk designer has given you an arm that swings?

Open up the Key Frame Editor and select the collar, shoulder forearm and fingers for frames two through to the end. Next click the Delete Key Frames button. Now select frame one and pose the arm. This pose will now be carried through to the end.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

pares101 ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2003 at 11:09 AM

hmmm... where is the key frame editor im using Poser 5 ( i just searched that key word in the manual and nothing came up . sorry to bother.

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 27 August 2003 at 11:30 AM

file_73542.jpg

Go to WindowAnimation Palette. Now with that open look bottom right for the button with the key on it. Clicking that will take you to the Key Frame Editor window.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.