Wed, Oct 23, 3:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: adding a favorite artist/image to homepage?

moonlitedancin ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 10:22 AM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

I'm sure it's easy to do but I can't seem to master the obvious, how do you add a favorite artist or image to your home page?

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 10:32 AM

Open an image in the artist's gallery. There are 3 buttons there for voting into the Hot 20, adding the image itself to your favorites, or adding the artist to your favorites.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

moonlitedancin ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 10:59 AM

Oh, you mean those big buttons at the bottom of the page?? I'm not sure how I missed that :-p I was trying to add them from my home page. Thanks!

tutone1234 ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 8:23 PM

You can manage the lists from your homepage as well. Just click the "Manage Homepage" link and you will be taken to a page where you can select which favorites list you would like to add/edit.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 8:27 PM

From what I can see you can only remove artists from your lists not add any from the homepage.... or am I missing something too? puzzled

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

tutone1234 ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 8:39 PM

Yep, you're right Michelle. I was thinking about the Favorite Merchants. Those you can add from the homepage. sorry. :(

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 1:21 PM

file_87894.gif

moonlitedancin, when you view an image from the galleries, you should see these buttons underneath the image...these are the ones you need to do what you want to do. :-)>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.