Tue, Oct 8, 11:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 8:34 am)

Subject: Kozaburo Long Hair

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2003 at 3:45 PM ยท edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 11:43 AM

Just searched Marketplace and did not find it. Where can I get it?

LeeEvans ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2003 at 3:50 PM
TheCimmerian ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2003 at 4:04 PM

Thanks!

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2003 at 9:38 PM

Why wont the Kozaburo's files load? They are installed but when I pull them up in Poser 5 (Figures or Poses) Poser gives the the following error:

"The file being read is not a valid file"

LeFrog ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2003 at 10:08 PM

Maybe try downloading the file again and reinstalling it. Also maybe it is not compatible with Poser 5. You can check out Kazaboro's site at: http://digitalbabes2.com -LeFrog http://www.dragonfrostgraphics.com

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 12:24 AM

It was every thing from his site. None are recognized..........argh

pazu ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 1:04 AM

There are several files involved with this hair. I just downloaded "Koz_Long.zip" and installed it on Poser 5 and it works fine. You also need "appendix_files.zip" to conform to other figures besides the Victorias. Perhaps you downloaded and installed "LongHair_INV.zip" which requires that "Koz_Long.zip" be installed first. Did you remember to unzip the files?

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 1:23 AM

Yep, I unzipped them [I will ignore that one :)]. I copied everything he had in his Runtime directories to my Runtime directories. I am having a problem with all of his Hairstyles. Only one I was able to get to work was the Alice Hair set. I have installed both the regular files as well as the Inverts when they were available.

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 1:36 AM

You may have to open up the .hr2 file in a text editor and check on the path to the .obj file. As I remember, some of Koz's hair, particuarly the early ones, has some quite strange pathing information. Sometimes the .obj file is stored in the Geometries folder (where it "should" be) and sometimes it's in the folder in the Hair library. Same goes for the textures.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 5:48 AM

The Kozaburo zips often include an xtrastuff.Mac folder, which I assume has the thumbnail version for Mac environments. If that HR2 has overwritten the standard HR2 for PC use then Poser will not be able to read it. Make sure you copy only the non-Mac HR2 from the zip and try again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.