Fri, Oct 4, 5:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: "Shazaming" another figure...

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 10:08 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 5:30 AM

file_91242.jpg

I'm trying an experiment today, trying to get a "shazam kinda look on another figure. Basically, I'm scaling the head, hands, fingers, feet, and toes up to about 130%, and scaling the chest, left and right shoulder down about 10 % or so. The results look GREAT, but the hands have some kinda problem... is this a joint thing, or does a morph need to be created for each hand part to make it work for the hands.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

lhiannan ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 10:17 AM

As far as I've seen/read, hands always have trouble when scaled. It has to do with the Bones, which are placed rather precise for the figure and get out of configuration when scaled. (so, yes, it is a "joint thing" :) )

kobaltkween ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 2:33 PM

from what i've heard, a simple answer is to scale the rest of the body down. i'm sure there are better ones, though.

rodzilla ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 3:26 PM

how are you scaling it?if you're using just the body part scale dials...you might want to try a magnet,select the hand and create the magnet,then go to the magnets's properties and include all the finger parts for that hand as affected parts as well,ceter the mag base on the hand and make sure that the zone is good and big[100%]and then use the mag's scale dial...alltho i've never tried it on a full hand,i've often gotten good results using this method with other figures that presented this sort of "broken" scaling problem..

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 5:47 PM

Hmm might try that.. thatnks for the idea!

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.