Thu, Sep 19, 10:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Pose menu troubles

Yunas_Guardian ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2004 at 10:14 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 2:02 PM

I have been having some issues with the Pose menu the last two days. I think I have diagnosed the problem and will try my resolution, but I'll ask anyway. Whenever I my selection is near the bottom. Say, something starting with U it takes me to one of my items near the top (most of mine start with !). My thought I just had is I have too many folders in my Pose folder. That is the case regardless, but is it causing the problem? I have something in the neighborhood of 265. Ack, indeed it is a lot, but is this situation a result of that? Just curious, but I think I have the idea of how to correct it. I had added some new directories lately. Thanks for any insight. Ciao. Oh, and this is with P4. :P

shazz501 ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2004 at 10:18 AM

i think the problem is due to the amount of folders you have,poser 4 has a limit of 256 folders i believe,an idea i have seen posted a lot in the forums is to move some of them to the camera folder and change the file extentions from .pz2 to .cm2,i did this with a few of my MAT files and they work just fine :D i hope this helps

Yunas_Guardian ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2004 at 10:27 AM

Ah, I had thought that would be the problem. Actually, lol, I have been doing that with the camera folder. For different reasons such as organization, though. I had the camera folder for Koshini/Ichiro since they have all thier own stuff. I don't use them anymore, but now Stephanie 3.0 is out. Ack. :P Thanks for your input.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.