Tue, Oct 22, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: I need help exporting flash....

Laver2k ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 4:27 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 4:15 AM

Im trying to export an animation as flash. I want it to render and look like a normal rendered character but im having problems with quality. its looking like a cartoon and when i mess with the settings it changes to be a little fuzzy. I dont have an incredibly fast computer but im only trying to render short animations. Any advice?

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 4:52 PM

Yeah...don't export to flash :) Sorry I had to. The flash in poser exports as solid colours(Like a cartoon), not textures, and it is completly dependant on the underlying colour of your mesh (the colour under the texture...it is usually white)and the lights. If you want textures in your animations then you are going to have to export to render settings. Then to make that a swf file bring into flash and export from there as a swf. If you want the cartoon lines then you are going to have to set it up in the sketch editor, and expot to current sketch settings, this will enable you to use textures as well as the cartoon lines.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Laver2k ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 5:07 PM

i guess ill have to try making lots of images and piecing them together =/. thanks =).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.