Sun, Oct 6, 7:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Do chellenge entries need to be approved?

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 11:16 AM · edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 7:43 AM

I sent an IM to vclaszlo, but got no response. Maybe some of you know. Do the entries for the challenge need to be approved? Because I uploaded mine and it didn't show up automatically, and it still hasn't. I think it was yesterday. I know some other forums approve their entries before they show, but as I couldn't find any info on the subject here, I thought I'd ask. Maybe it just didn't upload. Thank you!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

tresamie ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 1:12 PM

It's not so much approved as there is an extra step where the mod or coordinator need to put them on the board. I remember Nick saying something about being away for a day or two.

Fractals will always amaze me!

DJonz ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 1:57 PM

The same thing happened to me when I originally uploaded my entry. I waited a couple of days, and when it still didn't show, I asked Nick via IM if he'd gotten it. He said no, and that the system sometimes "hiccups", and doesn't take the upload. He told me to upload again, and I did, and it took the second time. But if he's away, you might want to wait a couple of days and IM him again about this - it's probably just another hiccup!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 5:38 PM

Thank you guys for the info! I'll wait a couple of days, and then resubmit (I sent him and IM already). Cheers! Barbara

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2004 at 11:25 PM

Nick is away for the weekend...

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2004 at 12:16 AM

Aahh, but now I'm back. Barbara- No, I didn't see your upload. Please try it again, I'll be on the lookout for it :) Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.