Fri, Sep 20, 10:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: 2 Questions rg. Michael & Schlabber-Poses

dewo ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 8:04 AM ยท edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 8:54 AM
  1. Michael I've bought him recently, together with all the Caboodle that came with it, and I'm glad I did. However, apart from the fact that his original face looks somewhat like the one of a doorman of a 3rd class discotheque (no bad feelings, Mr. Zygote, I haven't had the chance to fully evaluate all the morphs) I cant get him to put his wig on. No matter what I do with his hair-texture, he remains bold. How can I get the friggin' hair applied to his head? 2. Schlabber Poses Apart from the fact that they are great, I wasn't able to figure out, what the "Hair"-Poses are supposed to do. The normal poses work fine and the "Hair" ones don't do anything at all. What am I missing here? D.

Huolong ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 10:23 AM

Zygote's conforming curls are the "char" in Schlabber's hair poses. That mess of hair, though posable, is a bitch to manage and Schlabber's hair poses makes it easier.

Gordon

Jaager ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 3:39 PM

I have not unpacked Mike, but I did the hair. and put it on a Vicki character. (Looks good, just as has been said below.) It came in high and a little off, but I trans'ed Y/Z/X to fit and then parented it to the head and it stayed thru several poses. Vicki is shorter. It will look for the default position when it comes in. When you open it , make sure the transparency is 0 max/min and maneuver it to fit, then turn the transparency back to 100% max/min.

picnic ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 5:14 PM

For Mike's hair--you select it from the library (hair) and it pops on his head--there is literally nothing you have to do. When you talk about the 'texture', are you meaing truly the texture?? The tex is applied automatically when it is rendered--you will have to make sure it is set for 100% to apply the transmap. If you are unable to get the hair set, check out geometry folder and be sure you have a Zygote hair folder with blMMwedge (I think-or something like that--plus an .rsr file) in it. Beyond this--check with Zygote if you don't have hair in your geometry or hair library.

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 21 September 2000 at 2:15 PM

dewo - it is definetly the long conform curls - hair - but you can also use the Allerleihrauhs conform curls trans - You can also refer to my help-section - it is included at the news-section (help-button) - I've described what to do to apply my poses. Good luck and happy posing

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.