Sat, Oct 5, 5:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: jedi robes

shadowrelm ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2004 at 6:14 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 5:01 PM

I am looking for jedi robes for a poser 5 figure. I do not have michael. I do have v3 so robes for her will do. can anyone send me to a nice site were I might be able to find a freebie?

d-larsen ( ) posted Mon, 22 March 2004 at 9:43 PM

You might look at PhilC's Romantics Cape. If you apply a different texture you might be happy with the result. If not, you haven't lost anything but a little time, it's free!

HaiGan ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2004 at 8:57 AM

When you say 'Jedi robes', do you mean the big, rather shapeless brown cloaks they wear over their tunics, or the tunics themselves?

shadowrelm ( ) posted Tue, 23 March 2004 at 10:13 AM

to be honest I didn't think that far into it. I meant the shapeless brown cloaks but I guess I would need the Tunics too. Do you know where I can get them. Free would be nice but am willing to pay also.

Rhadeya ( ) posted Thu, 25 March 2004 at 6:34 AM

if you have V3 then her tunic pak works well as Jedi tunic and pants... plus the tops of her boots can be turned off to make the Jedi style boots too :) I'm working on a freebie texture for the V3 tunic pak which could be called a Jedi style. The tunic pak is in the Platinum club at Daz for $1.99. Keep an eye on my freestuff pages and the texture set should be there soon :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.