Sun, Oct 6, 7:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Archives

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2004 at 12:21 AM · edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 5:08 AM

I wonder, do any of you browse through the gallery archives from time to time? I used to love the random sorting of images in the galleries, but they took it away when they introduced genres, and they won't even reply when I ask it back. Now I browse through the archives from time to time, as a way to get something like that (although it is not like random at all). It's incredible the amount of beautiful fractals I missed, even when I was actively browsing. Do you browse through the archives? Just curious. Barbara

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Seadreamer ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2004 at 1:05 AM

Absolutely!! I'm always looking for inspiration, or a new goal to shoot for. I not only browse the fractal gallery archives, but many of the other ones as well. I may have scanned past a lot of naked Poser girls, but I've found some truly beautiful things out there. ^_^ It's a great way to pass the time when you have insomnia too. lol

QuietRiot ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2004 at 3:16 PM

Unfortunately I don't. Slow dial up and limited time to just sit and play limit my viewing to what's currently being posted, and even then I miss a lot. Oh what I would give for some enterprising company to see the merit in providing high speed connections for people who live in rural areas.

airlynx ( ) posted Mon, 29 March 2004 at 11:18 AM

I'm fairly new to renderosity, and have a lot of free time on my hands. I've gone all the way back in the galleries. One of my favorite things to do is going into an artists gallery, and going to the last page and seeing their progression up to the current date. There are a lot of talented artists out here that have posted some pretty simple things to start with. It gives me hope :)

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Mon, 29 March 2004 at 2:16 PM

Oh, I often do the same! :-) It's great to see an artist's progress!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.