Fri, Sep 20, 10:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Only the head and hair are by Zygote

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 2:13 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_134218.jpg

Only the head and hair are by Zygote. If you have been following this it continues from [ here](http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=169674) Finally got the CR2 figured out to accept the facial morphs, you have NO idea how picky Poser is in this respect. I was basically right the first time but all it takes is a dot or comma out of place and the figure will not work. Now for the joint parameters .....eeeek! [![philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg](http://www.philc.net/images/logos/philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg)](http://www.philc.net)

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 3:14 AM

Phil, do you use John Stallings' CR2 editor? You won't have a problem with syntax using that.

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 3:14 AM

God, Phil! I am impressed! And I don't envy you one bit! Joint parameters! ::makes the sign of the crossed index fingers to ward off evil:: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

thorntoa ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 8:17 AM

Wow--looks good! Is she going to be available for sale or freebie soon?????

Allan Thornton

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 8:24 AM

Yes I use John's utility extensively. However I found at 3 am this morning that when you copy/paste it reverses the line order. ie viewed in the editor:- actor head:1 objFileGeom 1917869114 1634887535 :Runtime:Geometries:....etc storageOffset 0 0 0 is actually:- actor head:1 storageOffset 0 0 0 objFileGeom 1917869114 1634887535 :Runtime:Geometries:....etc when viewed in Notepad. And, no, I have no idea what those big numbers mean :) I somehow managed to get this working last weekend but the figure had an hierarchy error in it. Its taken me all week to duplicate my results. In the end I may just parent the wings to a P4 body and be done with it. I think I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do it. philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

PJF ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 9:57 AM

Eek, don't fancy yours much. ;-) Anyone modelling their own figures and setting them up for Poser gets a hat off from me!

dwilmes ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 10:55 AM

You can use CR2Edit to automatically transfer joint parameters from a similar model and then tweak them. Also use the Morph Channel tools to remove, save, insert morphs automatically. Then create a Phi file (automatically!) to help you see what is going on, along with the List Channels tool. Dan http://www.neca.com/~dwilmes/cr2edit.html

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 11:15 AM

Phil, Stallings' Cr2Edior is up to version 1.52, which version do you have? Dan, I'll have to try out your program soon. I did try an early version of it, but didn't like the interface. -JH.

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 12:10 PM

Yep thats the version I'm using Jeff.

brschmidt ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2000 at 7:13 PM

Nice modeling! Sometimes I spend more time on the cr2 creation than I did modeling the figure... although I haven't tackled a full figure your work is motivating!! Looking forward to seeing this one in the future after you've conquered the twisty's and smoothy's... :~)

JAFO ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 1:21 AM

thats some piece of work there phil... ill be watching for updates

Y'all have a great day.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.