Fri, Sep 20, 7:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:16 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Poetshirt and Vest seperates for V3

dglidden ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 7:05 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 8:32 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

file_109242.jpg

The Poetshirt and Vest seperates package makes a great addition to your victoria 3 clothing collection. The shirt comes with 25 full body morphs and 6 thumb movement morphs, the vest is loaded with 17 full body morphs. The seperates also comes with replacement mat poses and textures for the Subtle Elegance skirt and overskirt.

Shirt full body morphs: Barbarian1&2, Buxom, Faerie, Pearfigure, Pinup, Rubenesque, Voluptuous, Breast6-8, Cleavage, NipplesOut, WiastNarrow, ShirtOpen, ShirtClosed1&2, InSkirt, OverSkirt, Skirt, UnderVest, SleeveBillow1-3, RuffleFlare. Other Shirt morphs: ThumbUp, ThumbDown, ThumbOut R/L Hands.

Vest Full Body Morphs: Barbarian1&2, Buxom, Faerie, Pearfigure, Pinup, Rubenesque, Voluptuous, Breast6-8, Cleavage, NipplesOut, WiastNarrow, OvenVest, ShirtTucked, OverShirt.

Replacement textures and Mat poses for the Subtle Elegance skirt and overskirt.

Available tomorrow!

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 8:48 PM

Very pretty!!! Oh, goodness. Why do I bother with a savings account. I might as well sign over my paycheck to you all. Sigh.

cwshorty ( ) posted Thu, 13 May 2004 at 10:42 PM

These add-ons are just as awesome as the dress, I especially love the Poet shirt..;)

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 14 May 2004 at 9:45 AM

Please could we have some of the smaller breast sizes too? They're actually harder to do with magnets or The Tailor (yes, I fully expect my y-chromosome to be cancelled any day now).

jade_nyc ( ) posted Fri, 14 May 2004 at 9:38 PM

very nice Darrell! Have I told you just how awesome you are lately? lol

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2004 at 9:04 PM

Wow Darrell! That shirt looks great! Excellent job on making the sleeves look natural!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.