Sat, Sep 21, 6:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Looking for a Lost Freebie

Wampyir ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 6:58 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:35 PM

file_110294.jpg

Hi folks. I was wondering if anyone could help me re-locate a clothing model that used to be in Free Stuff. I had downloaded it a few years ago and used it in the image above, among others, but I can't find the model in my collection anywhere, and it's not on my hard drive any more (long story). Can anyone identify this and tell me who made it, where I could find it, etc.? I tried searches on "leotard", "Catsuit", "sexy catsuit", but it didn't come up.

Thanks for any all help!

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 9:49 PM

What model is it being used with? From here it looks like Posette, but I could be wrong..kinda reminds me of the Vampirella outfit, you could try a search on that..though to be honest, I don't think there was one for Posette..story of me life..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 10:27 PM

it looks like one of those Japanese outfits and probably wouldn't be listed here in freestuff...:>)

Wampyir ( ) posted Sat, 22 May 2004 at 11:01 PM

It was a V2 clothing model, here being used on Stephanie. It was a standalone clothing model; that is to say, not a transmap file for the catsuit or leotard.

Ailarchendil ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 1:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=Lady+Cherry&Topsectionid=0

Heya, It's called "Sexy Leotard" and was made by Lady Cherry. It is still listed here in Free Stuff, but all her links appear to be broken (when I try them anyway).

See ancient post with pic here.

Wampyir ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 1:52 AM

Great! Thanks, Allarchendil! Hopefully Lady Cherry will read this and fix her links. :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 5:22 AM

IIRC, Lady Cherry is hanging around RenderVisions more than here.

mondoxjake ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 5:48 PM

Most of Lady Cherry's files are linked via her homesite Rendervisions....Rendervisions recently had a crash but as of today most of it is back up. You might try the file link again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.