Sat, Sep 21, 6:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: New Image

Kurka ( ) posted Sun, 22 October 2000 at 7:59 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:02 PM

file_135702.jpg

Modeled in Amapi, rendered in Bryce. -Nando

KenS ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2000 at 2:29 AM

Beautiful work on the curtains

Glengarry ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2000 at 2:37 AM

Very nice work. The modeling's great.

Eshal ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2000 at 8:46 AM

Like FastTraxx said beautiful work on the curtains...a very nice image. You can almost feel the breeze blowing through the window, a sense of realism ...something I keep try to get happening in my images but seem to miss :) Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

Kurka ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2000 at 12:30 PM

Thanks for the comments.The curtains were a breeze to model. Just a question of drawing a few lines, and telling Amapi to connect the dots. With version 5, i was even able to edit the underlying splines to model both curtains from the same set of curves. I've been using Amapi for only a few weeks, now, but I'm tackling stuff that I wouldn't have before. If you can get the coverdisk, version 4, do it (PC Format, issue 114). The'll even sell you the manual for $29, and give you a break on version 5.

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2000 at 10:30 PM

Nice. I got my copy of Amapi off of the Computer Arts magazine disk full copy version, but I really haven't fooled with it much. I'm coing to have to go back and play with it a lot more. It can be a night mare trying to get that effect on a sweep in Max or Raydream. Kudos, nice image.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Kurka ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2000 at 7:02 AM

There's a direct connection in Amapi to Max. It's a plugin. If you don't have the manual, I think that you can download it. The interface in Amapi is a bit quirky, but once you get used to it, it's a snap.-Nando

Kurka ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2000 at 7:03 AM

PS- Be sure to download the 4.15 patch.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.