Wed, Sep 18, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT..Talking about Grandchildren

Colette1 ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 3:57 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 4:04 AM

file_115246.jpg

I just had to show mine off....

Ang25 ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 4:35 PM

AWWWW what sweeties!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 4:42 PM

They are beautiful....we have 2 also...but these guys are so .....well....prefect.....Sweetpeas. Sharen

Red_Devil ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 5:24 PM

Nice modeling and textures. V ;-)

jasonmit ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 6:04 PM

You might want to tweak the hair on the model on the right. Great lighting though.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 6:05 PM

I probably take prize in the quantity category..the missus had 6 kids, and I have 11 grandkids..every month it's another birthday..;) great lookin' kids..the best thing about grandkids is you can send them back to the parents if they act up..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Colette1 ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 7:23 PM

Unless they live with you..LOL Only the little one in the middle lives with us and he is a perfect doll! The other 2 are in Alaska for 10 days with their parents for 10 days.(Envy them!)

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 8:22 PM
Forum Moderator

I'm with Pakled on this one...........hhehehe!!!!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 10:34 PM

My first grandchild in still in the oven. Just got the news last week that they are expecting.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

Colette1 ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 10:38 PM

Well, congrats Peggy! I hope you live close enough to get to enjoy them.

Colette1 ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 10:42 PM

file_115247.jpg

@jasonmit The reason fo rthe pic is that he already had his hair tweaked. LOL His mother decided to buy and try new hair clippers. Actually she did pretty well for a first time.:)He had this beautful hair before.

jasonmit ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 12:11 AM

Ah, much better hair. :-)

Sambucus ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 1:36 AM

We have four, three girls and one boy. Unfortunately the youngest has what is called de Grouchy syndrome, which means she is severely disabled. Its just one of those chromosomal deletions that happen now and then, pure chance but life changing for the parents. Shes eight now, and although I shouldnt say it, perhaps our favourite, simply because of her circumstances, although the other three are wonderful kids. Shes our baby.
What has emerged from this is the realisation that our daughter is a remarkable woman, coping with things that would have sent me barmy, and I have nothing but pride in her and my son in law.

pogmahone ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 3:28 AM

There's something about Matthew that just makes you want to laugh out loud, isn't there? Great big pupils...... he's not sure he likes whatever is going on rotfl I'd give anything for a grandchild, but my daughters stubbornly refuse to oblige :o(

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 8:26 AM
Forum Moderator

Nice kids! But you spend 5 years teaching them how to talk and the rest of your life telling them to 'shut-up!' ;-0

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 10:51 AM

I don't have any kids and don't look forward to getting older without the chance of havin grandkids. But I do have 3 nieces and 3 nephews ranging in age from 6 to 26 years and they all keep me pretty bussy. You are very lucky to have this joyous bunch Colette and I hope they bring you years of happiness. 8) Catlin

Quest ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 1:34 PM

Beautiful children, they are so precious!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.