Mon, Oct 21, 5:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Anybody know the code for Vicky 3?

elgyfu ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 5:59 AM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 7:37 AM

I have just got a nice new Laptop pc and am transferring my Poser stuff to it, to free my desktop for everything else I do. I have a huge pile of Poser file backups and am ploughing through them. I have found all the Victoria 3 Morphs and update files but not yet found the original Victoria 3 one. Can anyone tell me the file name? Thanks.

KarenJ ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 6:02 AM

It's ps_pe036 (tip: just go to Daz and click the product... file names are always the same as the product code) Good luck installing everything :)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

elgyfu ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 6:13 AM

Thanks very much, Karen. I didn't realise it was as easy as that, duh! Now to go find it on the many disks. I can not believe how much poser stuff I have, it is a sad addiction! Anyway, thannks again.

KarenJ ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 7:04 AM

You're welcome. I started reinstalling my stuff about a month ago and still haven't got round to all of it. (I'm putting it into separate runtimes and rearranging the folders as I go, so my lack of speed isn't that amazing, LOL)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

FishNose ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 7:09 AM

Don't forget to go fetch the V3 updates at DAZ :o) :] Fish

Sambucus ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 3:45 PM

Attached Link: http://www.karenware.com/powertools/powertools.asp

There is a nifty freeware directory printer here. It`s great for listing everything on all your Poser back up discs. It`s saved me hours.

elgyfu ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 6:29 PM

Yeah, I am rearranging all my stuff into seperate runtimes. I was just testing the stuff I have put on so far and it is much faster and easier now. I brought a nice 160g external hard drive so that I can share my poser and graphics stuff between the 2 pcs. The idea is that I use the desk top one whilst I am downloading and things and the lap-top when my son is playing games/ husband is watching the Plymough Harbour Web Cam (!?!) on the desk one. I am checking the directory now, Sambucus, always pleased to make my life easier!

mathman ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 9:27 PM

Attached Link: http://boozet.xepher.net/viscd

You might also find Visual CD useful.

pokeydots ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 9:40 PM

Thanks Mathman! I have been looking for something like this :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.