Sun, Sep 22, 2:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 9:08 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Cafe/Pub Props Package : coming halfway September!

SolidusSoft ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 6:21 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 8:17 AM

earlier I told you about this, but alot changed since then, and I got some new perspectives on the product. I'd like to show you an test render with Poser5. I'm sorry, that I haven't taken the time to set up the reflection maps alright and the lights... it's all pretty poser standard configurations. It's to give you a feel of the quality, and what there's done until now.

Package includes the poser propsfiles, *.OBJ files, and all UV-Maps, ranching from 512x512 - 2048x2048.

pubcafepack-wip.png

As you can see, I'm trying to give you the maximum with the 25mb limit. My question to you all, is what a reasonable price would be? I've been surfing the marketplace, and prices are very various. Could you give me the maximum price you would ask for this product? Then I have a better idea of what pricerange. Thanks in advance, and thanks for looking!

Message edited on: 08/14/2004 18:25

Message edited on: 08/14/2004 18:28

cooler ( ) posted Sat, 14 August 2004 at 7:54 PM

SolidusSoft, Seeing as how there are at least two free table tennis sets available (DAZ had one as a weekly freebie recently), 3 dart sets, two pool tables, and several bar sets including barstools floating around I'd probably set the price point very low.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.