Sat, Jul 6, 1:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 06 10:46 am)

Subject: Help! Lost Hair!

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 5:36 PM · edited Fri, 03 May 2024 at 1:27 PM

After one too many system tweaks, I accidentally committed Posercide. Managed to resurrect the beast but now my runtime's missing quite a few files, including favorite hairstyles. Does anyone know where I can find the Chinese Q hairstyle that used to be a freebie here? Also Koz long hair for Mike? Thanks!

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 5:45 PM

Q-hair: http://www.tinyickhong.com KOZ hair: http://digitalbabes2.com/ Now if you find any of my hair please send it this way, my hair line is reseading rapidly and I'd love to get mine back too ;

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 5:58 PM

You mean there's no truth to that old rumor about bald guys being superstuds? Darn ;- Anyways, thanks! Off to download now.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 7:02 PM

If you have a cd writer, you should back up the poser items you download, even the free ones.

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 7:20 PM

I usually do but ::bangs head on keyboard:: those were among the ones I hadn't gotten around to burning yet :-(

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 8:57 PM

That IS bad luck.

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 25 August 2004 at 10:17 PM

Yeah, sucks, doesn't it? On the bright side, all my Daz stuff is safe -- though I'm not sure which version of Sara I've got now. My PoserWorld stuff I just burned to 5 discs (amazing what $20 buys these days) and just about all my 'Rosity files are on CD too. So I'm counting myself lucky; it coulda been a whole lot worse. Though Poser still keeps bugging me for missing texture files ... that I never had to begin with. Ah well, maybe they'll fix that in Version 6.

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 10:26 AM

Missing texture files? Try CorrectReference, there's a free version somewhere here on freestuff. That'll fix those irritating messages.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 26 August 2004 at 11:57 AM

Thanks, just used it. Neat!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.