Mon, Oct 21, 9:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:29 pm)

Subject: DAZ's new TOS for forums

casey_42 ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 2004 at 7:54 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 8:02 AM

I wonder if there willbe an upswing in popularity for forums on here since DAZ has instituded it's new TOS censoring posts to thier forums. Casey_42, the Old Newbie EZ Duz it

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 2004 at 9:28 PM

Been busy and haven't looked, so what's so evil about it? (and considering that a whole herd of folks fled Renderosity for the same reason when the OT forum got shut down...) /P

casey_42 ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2004 at 12:13 PM

DAZ has decided to censor all art work and not allow any nudity on their forums or gallerys, this includes "implied nudity" which means covering a womans breasts with her arms or something along that line, further no discussion of religion is allowed now. Casey_42, the Old Newbie EZ Duz it.

Becco_UK ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 5:09 PM

The ever changing rules of DAZ!

casey_42 ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 2004 at 6:36 PM

Right on. Sell sexy items but don't let them be displayed on thier site.

Grace37 ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 3:18 PM

Promiseing certin models and then bringing out tons of other stuff and not finishing the stuff started first. takeing forever on everything. rules rules rules Pileing on 500 projects when they cant even finnish the first 10 seems to me that daz is turning into a joke.

Becco_UK ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 2:03 AM

'...DAZ is turning into a joke' - in my mind they already have, not because of the products they make but rather the manner in which their forums and galleries are managed by unproffesional people. It is those people who will drive people away from DAZ altogether. Does that matter - to me, no it doesn't. Other independants/merchants outside of DAZ are producing Poser content of the same or better quality, so my Poser content spending is generally done outside of DAZ these days.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.