Thu, Sep 19, 8:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Underwater Speed

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 8:24 PM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

file_127923.jpg

Whatcha think? Do you feel it? Ideas for improvement? Thanks!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 9:14 PM

What I like about this is it's softness, it's beautiful blueness, and the peaceful feeling that comes from this. Underwater you say, but it reminds me of lying in a pile of fluffly downy feathers.... A lovely shot!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 9:32 PM

I would need to be there to recommend anything at all! As for the image as it..really do like it. TomDart.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 2004 at 9:54 PM

glad you both like it! Michelle...you're right. they're feathers. i guess i just see it differently. I look at this and feel i'm underwater...floating...moving with the flow of the current. maybe i'm just out there in my own little world, huh???!!! :) thanks you both again for your input!

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 2004 at 1:04 PM

I'm all for the feeling of water and feathers or seaweed. But it's the speed part that eludes me! Yes for underwater no for speed. Can you superimpost a blurry eel in the picture? Perhaps some bubbles from an underwater craft. Bsteph

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 2004 at 1:43 PM

bubbles...good idea. that might take some time. great suggestion! thanks!

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 2004 at 3:09 PM

Yeah as usual I have no idea how to do this! Bsteph

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 2004 at 11:26 PM

ah, so they are feathers... luv this, one to dream by for sure :]

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 12:31 AM

i THINK i MIGHT be able to figure out how to add the bubbles, and i probably will one day, but for now, i so much love it like this. When I look at this i still feel myself floating in water. yeah, cindy...to dream by...very comforting to me.

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 2004 at 1:27 AM

it's perfect as is... no bubbles needed :]

Mikan ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 2004 at 8:41 PM

I've already commented on your work from gallery! :) it's a wonderful calm & soft blue!!! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.