Wed, Sep 18, 3:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: I finally had time to...C&C's please

Colette1 ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 12:07 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 7:52 AM

file_130981.jpg

I finally had some time last night to wrk on the challenge idea for Sept. First is it allowed? The mysteries of life and death is what it depicts. I desparately need some comments and suggestions. I have not had a lot of time ot devote to Bryce the last few months....:/

draculaz ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 12:20 PM

nice, i would perhaps suggest dimming the light source significantly as well as giving the light some soft shadows. perhaps a shovel with one of those light thingies hanging off it (fresh grave maybe)?

tjohn ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 1:38 PM

Nice idea, Colette, definitely allowed.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

Slakker ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 2004 at 7:35 PM

The jpg compression is out of control here. I like the hard shadows, but i'd like to see you get rid of the gradient shade on the sky (Turn off the sun, and use a radial or maybe even a spotlight.) Maybe keep the gradient, but drop the bump a little bit on the ground texture. Looking good, i like the idea.

Colette1 ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 1:52 AM

file_130982.jpg

Okay I have played around with suggestions. I played a little in PSP. and here are the 2 results. Which one do you like better? The color one?

Colette1 ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 1:53 AM

file_130983.jpg

Or the not quite black and white one?

Colette1 ( ) posted Wed, 29 September 2004 at 1:55 AM

Slakker: What is meant by Jpg compression is out of control?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.