Sat, Sep 21, 3:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Hello from a Apophysis newbie

mickymouse ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2004 at 1:39 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

I just downloaded Apophysis for the first time tonight. I've been hanging around Renderosity for the past 4 years, mainly in the Rhino and Cinema4D forums. I'm currently rendering my first image and I have 23 min to go.

Any help or pointers to a newbie on where to go and where to learn would be great.

Thanks!

Message edited on: 12/04/2004 01:40

mickymouse ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2004 at 2:46 AM

file_150496.jpg

Here's the image. I needed it 16x9 to work as a background to a family video I'm making.

KITCHAOS ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 9:02 AM

Nice image! Your best bet is to join the Apophysis mailing list and you can do that from the Apophysis site. I recommend you start an email account from Yahoo or hotmail that is dedicated just for the list as there will be lots of emails....Yahoo just upgraded accounts to 250 MBs. Chris

tresamie ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 3:05 PM

The Apo mailing list that KITCHAOS recommended has tons of information, and they have recently developed a website that has a database of hints, scripts and many other useful items. I, too, recommend that you join. It may seem overwhelming at first, but there are many people on it who will eagerly answer any newbie questions.

Fractals will always amaze me!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.