Sat, Sep 21, 5:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: It's all about Cynlee ...

Tedz ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 5:05 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:37 AM

file_152496.jpg

.....and, why not! She is the bestest PDA ever! Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah! Happy Birthday again....Snoogums xxx

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 5:14 PM · edited Mon, 06 December 2004 at 5:17 PM

i feel as if i'm on the highway of love where every mile there's another sign post with another message! fitting for the challenge :]
not to mention this is about the way i feel right now!... a little bit mooshy & tipsy!
thank you my dear HC!! Briany! ...sigh muuuuuuuuuuuah!
discards the teeth on top & tries the banana concoction

Message edited on: 12/06/2004 17:17

Tedz ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 5:28 PM

Damn! I wondered where I had misplaced My Top set of Dentures....have You seen My Bottom? Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! xxx

soloshado ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 7:24 PM

Jezzz thats a nice castle you got there Cindy...Happy Birthday Girl...may you have many many more..:)

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 11:14 PM

tank ew Wwwwaz drunk.gifhiccup

deemarie ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 2:22 AM

Sorry I was late to the party! May your special day be filled with many magical moments! Huge hugs Dee-Marie

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 10:15 AM

thanks Dee... it was, it was!! what a day! :] cherishing this page of threads blush

itsumama ( ) posted Fri, 10 December 2004 at 9:09 PM

Cyn!!!! I missed the party!!!!!! It looks like you had a great one.....so why not continue???? I always celebrate my birthday for the entire month of February....in fact LAST YEAR I renamed the month...."BARBRUARY"!!!!! SOOOOOO.....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL MONTH LONG!!! A HAPPY DANCE HAS BEEN DONE IN YOUR HONOUR! @ @ @ @ @ ~~~~~m(^)m~~~~~barbara...the diamond

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 10 December 2004 at 9:48 PM

hi diamond barb! TY! for that happy dance! :] g

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.