Mon, Sep 9, 4:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: Doesn't It Make You Mad

casey_42 ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 10:25 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 5:23 PM

file_153088.jpg

at your self when you render a pic and see an obvious fork up that escaped your notice until it was rendering.

LunarTick ( ) posted Fri, 10 December 2004 at 9:11 PM

casey even though i don't or can't use DAZ Studio i know what you mean. I just spent 9+ hours rendering an image in bryce only to find a fark up i didn't notice when i was putting the image together. Now my problem is, fix the problem and re-render the image or scrap it :)

casey_42 ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 9:01 AM

Very irritating,I don't know how I missed seeing that her choker was way too low and was inside her body mostly.

prixat ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 8:55 PM

I thought you meant the missing parrot!!! ;0}

regards
prixat

casey_42 ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 10:10 PM

LOL Polly flew da coop :)

Draven931 ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 4:00 PM

yeah casey i rendered one never caght it till some body else pointed it out after i posted it in my gallery i missed the fact that i cut off the end of the feet i was thinking oh lawd i going blind now. lol

casey_42 ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 9:16 AM

LOL yup I know what you mean there. So many things to watch and to try to remember, I am working now on all my default characters trying to get the settings right to make them render better.

prixat ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 5:15 PM

file_153091.jpg

It doesn't help when your 'star' turns up drunk!

regards
prixat

casey_42 ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 8:08 PM

LOL, love that expression, did you make it yourself or was it part of a downoad?

prixat ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 2004 at 3:32 PM

I was going for something more like blinking in mid-render ;) Then I tried various 'faces' I still had from poser 3. This was the mean face.

regards
prixat

casey_42 ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 6:28 AM

LOL she looks a lot more drunk than mean to me :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.