Sat, Sep 21, 3:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: FAIRYWOODS special XMAS Update is ON!!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 2:35 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:17 AM
Site Admin

Attached Link: Fairywoods

Here it is a promised! A huge update to satisfy everyone - including items that you weren't expected - beyond the shown previews! :o) It's my way of saying THANKS and SEASON'S GREETINGS to all of you! Fairywoods special Christmas update includes : * LA MARQUISE full character * ELVIRA NAUGHTY SANTA ELF full character * MATURE VICKIE CR2 (End of Year Give-Away item = stuff from my various images created throughout the year) * ORNATED MIRROR PROP AND TEXTURE (End of Year Give-Away item) * CHANNEL STYLE DESIGNER TEXTURES FOR P4 (2) * CHANNEL STYLE DESIGNER TEXTURE FOR VICTORIA * SCARf-CLOAK CONFORMING P4 CLOTHING ITEM BY STEVE SHANKS * JEAN PAUL GAUTIERE STYLE DESIGNER TEXTURES FOR VICTORIA * JEAN PAUL GAUTIERE STYLE DESIGNER TEXTURES FOR P4 * VERCACE STYLE DESIGNER EVENING GOWNS FOR POSERWORLD CD3 LATIN DRESS (3) * VERCACE STYLE DESIGNER EVENING GOWN FOR VICTORIA * TRAVELING TRIO AMERICAN INDIAN STYLE OUTFIT (End of year Give-Away item) * BANDANA SMART PROP BY JOHN MALIS * WOOL & KNIT GREEN TEXTURE FOR VICTORIA'S DRESS End of year Give-Away item) Once to Fairywoods..go to the what's new page and let the download start - I sure hope you have some extra HD space! :o) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! :o) Renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Daramski ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 2:50 PM

Merry Christmas to you Renapd and all the poserworld creater's. This is so cool, thank you, thank you, thank you. hope you have a very good Christmas and may the next year be full of happiness. cheers, Darren

Helen ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 4:57 PM

file_140062.jpg

Bless you Rena... You are an angel in disguise... The poser community is a better place for having you.. Merry Christmas to you and yours... :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

ZETT1 ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2000 at 4:28 AM

Merry Christmas Rena to you and Steve. The long days of waiting for your Christmas-Update was it worth. And many thanks for sharing all your lovely works.

martial ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2000 at 5:12 AM

Just for something different but sincere:Joyeux Noel vous et Steve et un gros merci for all free stuff you give to us during 2000

Abraham ( ) posted Sun, 24 December 2000 at 2:53 PM

Merry Christmas to you :) And thanks for all the wonderful things you do :) you are poets, and do the most beautiful thin possible : you make the world being nicer :) Thanks and thanks, and thanks again :)))))))))))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.