Wed, Sep 18, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: This isnt a commercial plug for Spike, but...

SeanMartin ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 9:50 AM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 8:35 AM

file_161133.jpg

... damn, but we have a lot of stuff in the store that gets missed or passed over from time to time. I know, I know, with a gazillion products out there, it's difficult to allow all of them a time in the sun, but every now and then, one comes along that really deserves better than I fear it got. I purchased Spike about a year ago and filed him away, thinking I might use him in a project I was bidding on at the time. That never came through, but I always thought one of these days I'd get the little guy out and see what he could do. I finally did last night, and what a wonderful little surprise: everything from the body structure to the facial pose sets are downright wonderful, making this boy a real joy to play with. And now it has me wondering about some of the other stuff in there that I haven't really looked at in a long time. So, just a reminder, guys: There's some real nuggets of gold in the store, well worth your attention. They may not work with David or Laura, but what the heck: they're *fun*... which is sorta kinda the point anyway, right?

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 10:59 AM

Spike really IS a great character.. and actually anything by John Lynn is quite fun! Also make sure you check the freepository.. lots of associated freebies for these guys were added by the John as well, especially for Tom Cat...

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 11:02 AM

What are you doin'......? Trying to sell Spike?

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

nickedshield ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 2:41 PM

Naw, the Toon Kitty :::g:::

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2004 at 5:26 PM

It looks like Spike has been hitting the catnip and wondered what in the blue blazes is this warm mellow fuzziness enveloping him. :)=

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.