Tue, Oct 22, 4:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: My EmotiZeus

seeker ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 9:45 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 2:55 PM

file_187481.jpg

I tried staying out of it, I really did, but it was just too cute to resist. I have to say that this is one of the cutest figures I've ever worked with. A great big thank you to Dark Whisper and Daz3d for giving us this little gem. I also want to say that Mec4D's material settings are absolutely incredible and I can't wait to see more. Is there some site were someone can find all of the settings she's posted, as I'm sure she has posted more in the past? I couldn't find any at her site and I'd love to find more. This isn't worth putting on the gallery but I thought you'd might get a kick out of it:) Niki

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 9:57 AM

How did you do your lightning? It is very good.

vilian ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 10:01 AM

WOW ! Great work on materials and textures (marvelous eyes!). But he is too cute for beeing a god ;) I like his leaf tiara - what is it and where can I find it ? :D

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 10:32 AM

LMAO!!!! Now, that made my day :)

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 10:53 AM

lol Now thats a great image! Nice work on textures and posing!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

genny ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 12:12 PM

Love it! I am really enjoying all the pictures you guys are coming up with using this little guy. (:

queri ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 6:59 PM

Seeker, this is certainly good enough for the gallery. I think it's clever as all get out and super well done. Are you using unimesh eyes on this fellah, cause they look sooo good-- well, bad, well great actually.:)) Emily

seeker ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 11:37 AM

Hi, Thanks for the comments guys:) The Lightning is made in postwork with a plug-in, KPT Lightning. It can do several types of lightning and it's fully customizable. The Leaf Tiara is a prop made by Royloo over at Poser Pros. I love it and I try to use it whenever I can. There are some beautiful textures for it also. As for the eyes, I just turned the pupil into invisible and then I adjusted a V3 eye texture onto the Emotiguys' texture in PaintShop. I'm glad you liked it:) Niki

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.