Tue, Oct 22, 12:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Pooser 6 troubles, help please.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 11:24 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ok I have many external runtimes ,for male ,female figures and environments etc. I created a D3 character and saved it. When I load that figrue again none of the morph data is there on the mesh.The dials appear to have the porper values ,but dont seem to work at all now.What is causing this? Any help greatly appriciated.

nerd ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 1:51 PM · edited Fri, 01 April 2005 at 1:53 PM
Forum Moderator

Did you move the figure with an external file manager like windows explorer? The PMD files for the figure have gotten disconnected. Move the figure back to it's original location. Open in Poser and add it to the new library using Poser's UI. (the little (+) at the bottom of the library.

P6 is supposed to let you look for missing PMD files so there may be a bug there or it may have "found" the wrong one.

You could also edit the CR2 to make sure it points to the correct forder for the PMD. If you are familiar with editing CR2s it looks a lot like the OBJ refrence in the CR2 and there are two of them just like the OBJ line. Nerd3D

Message edited on: 04/01/2005 13:53

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.