Sat, Sep 21, 5:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Window Weekly (March 28 - April 2)!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 2:35 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:09 PM

Fractal Window Weekly - Fifth Edition

Hi all!
Be sure to check out the fifth edition of the Fractal Window Weekly (link above)!

Enjoy!

Have a great week everyone!

Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

ufrey ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 7:00 AM

Great choice of fantastic fractals for the fifth edition :). Thanks to both of you!

QuietRiot ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 8:56 AM

I don't know how you go through and find these totally glorious images from the galleries, but I am impressed! I love this feature. Miriah

kansas ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 5:20 PM

Another nice selection of weekly beauties. Marion

spiegel428 ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 6:58 PM

I've only now found the Fractal Windows after being away for a few weeks. They're great! I like this format much better than the Hot20.

MagicHawk ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:00 PM

Thanks to you both for including my work in this weeks selection...very proud and happy..and conngrats to the creators of all the other images...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.