Fri, Sep 20, 9:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Shade 7

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 3:09 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:40 AM

Anyone else not received the Serial no: for Shade 7 with there order?

jwiest ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 3:25 PM

Mine came in an e-mail I received, not with the actual product. Go double check your e-mail traffic from CL.

John

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 3:28 PM

The serial number is included in one of your email notifications, which you should have received when the order shipped. If for some reason you didn't receive this email, or have since deleted it, contact customer service at Curious Labs. They got back to me in about a day. As for why they didn't simply stick a label on the back of the CD sleeve, as they did with Poser, we'll probably never know ....

RawArt ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 3:30 PM

apparently some of us never got the email (I dont delete anything till long after I am done with it...and kept all the CL emails I got). But if you contact them through the site, they will send it to you relatively quickly. I had it within a day

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 3:42 PM

In all fairness to CL, my problem stemmed from the fact that I'd given them the wrong email address while ordering.

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 3:45 PM

I have check all my emails - even the confirmation of shipment. But nothing there - I emailed CL yesterday so guess I just have to await there response

tynana ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 3:48 PM

I didn't get one so I emailed CL customer service. They will probably be fairly quick. :) Tammy

amberlover13 ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 6:32 PM · edited Thu, 07 April 2005 at 6:33 PM

I have contacted CL twice, and still no answer about it. I got Shade via download, but none of my emails even mentioned the serial number....I save all correspondance from purchases in a folder so rechecked them all.
I'm not very happy that CL has not responded or made any attempt to fix this.

Message edited on: 04/07/2005 18:33

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 3:49 AM

I ordered the poser 6 SE download and received it a while back (it doesn't run on my machine, but I plan to upgrade in summer), but not the Shade 7 LE download. I wrote them and they replied I had ordered a boxed version. I am sure I ordered the download version (didn't I just DOWNLOAD the Poser 6?). I replied they were mistaken. They replied I was mistaken. I replied with my invoice and all. Than Digital rivers send me a code with which I could order Shade 7 LE for free. I clicked the link they provided and ordered the Shade 7 LE with the coupon code. The link was however to the American store and after putting Shade in my cart and applying the code, it said "this product is not available in your country". I than tried to order it in the global store in pound sterling (weird as I live in the Middle East). Than it charged me 60 pounds as the code could only be used once and I applied it already on the dollar version. I replied to the email and digital rivers replied I should handle this with Curious labs instead. So I send another mail to CL, no reply yet. I ordered Poser 6 on 19th of February. Not a happy camper here.

My gallery @ Renderosity

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.