Tue, Oct 22, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Network/Animation Resolution

AceC ( ) posted Sat, 30 April 2005 at 11:58 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:26 AM

Hello,
Just started playing around with networked rendering using Bryce Lightning. However, I can't seem to find anywhere to change the image size and/or DPI settings of the final image... Is there any way to set these for a render without changing your workspace settings (as there is when rendering to a local disk)? This would apply to both rendering an animation and networked rendering.

Message edited on: 04/30/2005 23:59

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 9:33 AM

With animations, I tend to set it up at a reasonable size to work with and then when I'm ready to render, shrink it down in the workspace to whatever size I'm going to animate at. But also if you click on File, Document resolution, you can set a different document resolution to the render resolution. Maybe that will work for you.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

AceC ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 12:11 PM

Thanks, that'll work. Although in my case I'll generally be increasing the document size, since I'm working with still images (just network rendered).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.