Wed, Sep 18, 5:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: More plant freebies.

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 12:45 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 7:31 AM

Attached Link: Plant 2

file_239265.jpg

Some more plantage.

I eat babies.

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 12:47 PM

Attached Link: Sapling

file_239266.jpg

And another....

I eat babies.

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 12:59 PM

Download them now, or wait for them to be approved in the "free stuff" section.Or PM Drac a thankyou for hosting them.Thanks Drac!

I eat babies.

draculaz ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 2:38 PM

my pleasure. nice models :)

ariannah ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 4:15 PM

Me hats off to both of you. This foliage hound is happily downloading as I type. Thanks guys! :)

I dare you, while there is still time, to have a magnificent obsession. --William Danforth

ysvry ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 5:19 PM

yes nice plants for the undergrowth.

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

Lzy724 ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 7:07 PM

AWESOME! Thank you sooo much!

johnyf ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 8:56 PM

Many thanks! They look good!

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 7:42 AM

file_239268.jpg

Ummm I hate to ask, but is there any chance you could make one with leaves like this? The flowers I can manage, but can't get the plant to look right.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

tjohn ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 10:35 AM

Strawberry Fields?

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 10:44 AM

Yup..you got it in one.....almost the time of year for them here in the UK.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 6:29 PM

Sure, I'll try and whip up a stawberry patch.....do you by any chance have a flat picture or scan of a strawberry leaf? I can use that picture, but it will be very low rez, so not as much detail as something 512x512.

I eat babies.

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 2:15 AM

file_239269.jpg

This one is about the best I can do. Strwaberry patch is still in it's growing stages and 'im who must be obeyed is not after letting me pull leaves off! The plants will be used to complete an image for my little GD (5 yrs old) thanks

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 3:21 AM

That image is fine, it should work great.

I eat babies.

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 4:54 AM

file_239270.jpg

Got the leaf done, now on to the stems...woooooooo.

I eat babies.

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 5:15 AM

Wow!

danamo ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 5:25 PM

file_239272.jpg

Looks great TB! I was too late to post the strawberry leaf pic and alpha map I made, but maybe you would find this dicentra spectabilis(Bleeding heart)leaf useful because of its lacey appearance. I have sword ferns growing in my garden too, so let me know if you need more pics. I think your plants will be terrific for filling out the understory of a woodland type picture.

danamo ( ) posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 5:26 PM

file_239273.jpg

And here's an Alpha map, just in case...

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Wed, 18 May 2005 at 1:47 AM

Wow, thanks danamo...I'll try to make something cool with it.^_^

I eat babies.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.