Sun, Sep 22, 6:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Plug-ins

shanes ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2001 at 12:08 AM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 9:21 AM

Do the KTP plug-ins that are in Bryce 4 work as filters in Photoshop ? Thanks in advance.

EricofSD ( ) posted Thu, 08 February 2001 at 8:59 PM

As far as I know, they are the same. I have KPT 3.03 for Photoshop and use them in Bryce. Haven't looked to see if there is a KPT for Bryce, I just intermix the photoshop version. If you put the plugin in Bryce, you will either need to change your plugin directory in Photoshop or reload the plugin to the plugin directory in PShop. Or, you can get Plugin Commander and try to merge with that tool. I'm curious about how you work this out.

shanes ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2001 at 9:47 AM

Actually what I am trying to do is use the KPT filters that are in Bryce to work as filters in Photoshop. I pretty much tried everything & it does not work, oh well. Thanks

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sat, 10 February 2001 at 10:35 AM

I think there is a way to do it shanes - give me a bit to dig through my stuff and see what I can come up with for you! Jade

nitreug ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2001 at 8:05 PM

KPT filters run in many application, you just have to install them in as many directories. I got them in photoshop, as well in Ulead products and so on.

jade_nyc ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2001 at 8:40 PM

okay shanes just transfer all the KPT 3 stuff to your photoshop plugins directory - then when you want to use them with Bryce again - just go to the Filters Tab - click on the downward pointing arrow and then click on Select plug-ins directory and browse to the directory where you moved the KPT 3 stuff. Hope this helps, Jade

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.