Mon, Sep 9, 8:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: How do you fix a broken texture

Kristta ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 11:03 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 10:25 PM

file_278631.jpg

After I did a final render, I discovered the horrible white lines that indicate the texture did not wrap around correctly. How do you fix something like this? Thanks in advance, Kristta

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 11:57 AM

Poser 5 or 6? Someone mentioned something like this yesterday. Has to do with Texture Filtering I think

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Kristta ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 12:15 PM

It's P6.

mrsparky ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 12:58 PM

file_278633.jpg

This can happen regardless of Poser version. Remember as a kid you where told "don't colour outside the lines". ? If you do that on a texture map, the area just outide the seam or edge can show thorough, like the problem here. The solution is simple. Fire up your paint package and run a clone brush around the edges. see the attached sample image. Big Tip: Always work from a backup of your map!

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.