Mon, Sep 9, 8:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Does WW convert to Custom morphed V3 characters

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 6:27 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

I have tried to convert clothes from a number of characters to a custom morphed V3 character, but every time i click on "Convert to Figure" nothing happens. Is Wardrobe Wizard only used to convert to base characters? and yes i have asked this in the WW yahoo forum, but all help is appreciated....

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 6:40 PM

I've replied to your Yahoo forum thread.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 7:13 PM

Thankyou PhilC, for the prompt action i have e-mailed you back about the file.... Cheers

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 5:30 AM

OK got your PZ3 file and found the information I was looking for. The V3 that you are using is referencing an OBJ file named blMilWoman_v3_PGnew.obj . The Wardrobe Wizard supports the standard V3 with an OBJ file of blMilWom_v3.obj. The solution is to set up your morphs in the standard "out of the box" V3 and convert the clothing to that. Then save the clothing to be used with your custom version of V3.

Hope that answers your question but if more information is required please let me know.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

shedofjoy ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 7:40 AM

Cheers. I completely forgot i was using an altered V3 obj file,so that didn't even cross my mind. Im off now to create my Morphs on the standard V3 obj... Thankyou again Pete

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.