Mon, Sep 9, 6:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: TIP: workaround for copy picture bug in P6

R_Hatch ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 1:11 AM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:02 AM

Many may have noticed that Poser 6 has an annoying bug that causes the 'copy picture' function to no longer function after the first time it's used, until you restart Poser. Fortunately, this is a cooperative bug, with Windows clipboard lending Poser 6 a hand. What this means is you can simply empty the clipboard from anywhere outside of Poser, and 'copy picture' will once again work for your new render. There are several ways to do it. I usually have Paint Shop Pro running at the same time as Poser if I'm doing picture-copying, so I use the command in PSP to empty the clipboard. Also, copying/pasting image data outside of Poser will let you resume using the 'copy picture' function.

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 1:48 PM

good to know ... thanks :) that is indeed an annoying bug

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.